Ok so I've realized that it is impossible to create a top 10 list. But for you sake, i spent the the past few hours, periodically, working on it.
1. summer teeth. Wilco//Summerteeth
2. Memory Lame. Jim O'rourke// Insignificance
3. Rebellion (Lies). Arcade Fire//Funeral
4. Prayer. Miles Davis//Porgy & Bess
5. Brazil(movie theme). Michael Kamen// Brazil
6. Roygbiv. Boards of Canada//Music has the right to children
7. Carrot Rope. Pavement//Twilight Terror
8. Take Me to the River. Talking Heads//Stop Making Sense: Special New Edition (1984 Film)
9. Many Rivers to Cross. Harry Nilsson & John Lennon// Pussy Cats
10. Many Things. Seun Kuti & The Egypt 80// Many Things
honorable mention
Debaser. Pixies//Doolittle
Gold Soundz. Pavement//Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
Like i said it is impossible to make a mix like this. I was just thinking of the songs that "moved" me the most as I was getting older.
-Cheers
26 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment